28 January 2010
Virginia Tech LUMENHAUS exhibited in Times Square, featured on ABC’s Good Morning America
The Virginia Tech LUMENHAUS, an innovative, solar-powered house designed, constructed, and operated by students and faculty for the U.S. Department of Energy’s Solar Decathlon, was exhibited in Times Square in New York City from Jan. 27th until midnight Jan. 28th.
LUMENHAUS was featured on ABC’s Good Morning America on Thurs., January 28th.
- ABC News - Good Morning America - Just One Thing: “Get Green by Going Solar”
- New York Times - City Room blog: “Bright Lights, Green Living”
- Popular Mechanics: “Virginia Tech’s Lumenhaus Wows Crowds in Times Square”
- Inhabitat: “Virginia Tech’s Solar Powered Lumenhaus Lands in Times Square”
- Architect’s Newspaper blog: “lumenHAUS on Broadway”
- Daily Dose of Architecture: “Lumenhaus Lands”
- DesignReform: “lumenHAUS on Exhibit in Times Square”
- Solar Glazing Magazine: “Va. Tech Solar House to Appear on Good Morning America”