Site Navigation:

Cowgill Hall

image of Cowgill Hall

The School of Architecture + Design administrative offices, as well as the College of Architecture and Urban Studies Dean’s offices, are located in Cowgill Hall. In addition, Cowgill Hall provides space for faculty offices, classrooms, and undergraduate and graduate architecture studios, accessible to all students on a twenty-four hour per day basis. The lobby of Cowgill Hall serves as the School’s principal exhibition space. Literature resources are also housed on the ground floor of Cowgill Hall in the Art & Architecture Library, a branch of the University’s Newman Library.

Cowgill Hall is named for Clinton H. Cowgill, who served as the first department head of Virginia Tech's Architecture program from 1928 until 1956.

Address: 1325 Perry St., Blacksburg, VA 24061

Google Maps location…

More info…