Scholarships and Financial Aid
The University offers a number of types of scholarships and financial aid, including loan programs, grant programs, scholarships, employment through the Federal Work-Study Program, tuition waivers, graduate assistanships, the Budget Tuition Plan, and student employment on campus. Please contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid for more information.
- scholarships, both merit- and need-based;
- internship opportunities;
- the Multicultural Academic Opportunities Program (MAOP);
- graduate assistantships and tuition remission scholarships; and
- student employment opportunities, including wage employment and employment through the Federal Work-Study Program.
There is no application process for A+D scholarships. All enrolled students and all incoming freshmen are considered for scholarships, and recipients are selected by the faculty.
Please contact the School of Architecture + Design office for more information.