Scholarships and Financial Aid
The University offers a number of types of scholarships and financial aid, including loan programs, grant programs, scholarships, graduate assistanships and tuition remission scholarships, Budget Tuition Plans, and student employment on campus, including employment through the Federal Work-Study Program.
Please contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid for more information.
The School of Architecture + Design offers:
- scholarships, both merit- and need-based (to qualify for a need-based scholarship, a student’s FAFSA results must show an unmet financial need at the time of the award);
- internship opportunities;
- the Multicultural Academic Opportunities Program (MAOP);
- graduate assistantships and tuition remission scholarships; and
- student employment opportunities, including wage employment and employment through the Federal Work-Study Program.
There is no application process for A+D scholarships. All enrolled students and all incoming freshmen are considered for scholarships, and recipients are selected by the faculty.
Please contact the School of Architecture + Design office for more information.
Links to scholarship info. for other depts./schools in CAUS:
- Dept. of Building Construction (BC) - www.bc.vt.edu/scholarships
- School of Visual Arts (SOVA) - www.sova.vt.edu/students/#scholarships
- School of Public & Int’l Affairs (SPIA) - www.spia.vt.edu/students/prospective-students/#finances or www.spia.vt.edu/students/#awards